Conquering E-mail, Mastering Work Loads & Achieving Balance
QuietSpacing® is an revolutionary way to effectively manage the frenetic nature of modern work life. Born from the need by people for a better way to stay abreast of their busy professional lives, QuietSpacing® lays out a simple way to organize, track and complete everything you have going on in your world.
The QuietSpacing® implementation guide (applied in Microsoft Outlook 2010) teaches you a new way to view how you interact with your work, with your technologies, and with others. It goes further, though, providing a step-by-step guide to implementing the strategies and behaviors necessary to increase your productivity and sense of control and satisfaction over your personal and professional worlds!
The foundation of the methodology is recognizing that there are only four types of stuff that we deal with each day. Coupling this simple classification system with four-step process for managing your work greatly improves your processing speed and effectiveness. The icing on the cake comes from the dozens of QuickTips embedded throughout the book that reduce the interruptions and distractions you suffer and help you further increase your productivity.
Find out what thousands of people have already learned about how to increase your productivity and regain control over your work day.
QuietSpacing® is great for anyone who:
- Is bombarded by interruptions and distractions throughout the day.
- Wants to conquer their e-mail, schedule and/or task list (especially for those working in Microsoft Outlook 2010).
- Uses a smartphone.
- Interacts with others during the day.
- Seeks to command their work environment.
- Craves a stronger sense of accomplishment and control over their lives.
You can learn QuietSpacing® in a manner that best matches your learning style:
- The 110-page book, which includes step-by-step instructions and dozens of screen shots of Microsoft 2003 and 2007.
- The DVD containing all five one-hour video seminars, complete with instructions and screen shots.
- A combination of the book and DVD to enhance your learning experience.
Not Convinced Yet – Read Chapter 1
If you’re just not ready to purchase the QuietSpacing® book and/or DVD yet, maybe this will help you decide. Below is a link that will let download the first chapter of the book!
One thought on “QuietSpacing® – 2nd Edition – For Outlook 2010”