Effective Scheduling & Productive Meetings – One Hour Seminar
Stay on top of your schedule and make meetings more effective in this fast-changing world using a simplified organizational method – QuietSpacing®.
This seminar is best suited for people who attend or conduct at least three meetings, videoconferences or teleconferences a day.
Staying on schedule and holding productive meetings is difficult in today’s interruption-riddled working environment. This is especially true for busy executives and professionals who are wrestling with distributed work forces and global economies.
The QuietSpacing® method introduces a simple framework that greatly increases your focus and, with it, your productivity. This one-hour seminar drills down into how QuietSpacing® can be applied to your schedule and meetings to increase efficiency and effectiveness. By getting a better handle on your schedule and the meetings you attend, you’ll rapidly increase your sense of command and control over your day and your responsibilities.
Specific Learning Points
In 60 short minutes, you will learn:
- Six QuickTips for using your schedule and calendared events more efficiently.
- Two detailed discussions on how to leverage the tools available in Microsoft Outlook’s Calendar function.
- Six ways to use mobile technology to maintain focus and productivity while on the move.
- The proper way to manage your calendar and meetings so that you’re guaranteed to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
Delivery Options – Programs Offered Onsite, Online and Hard-Copy
QuietSpacing® seminars can be delivered through various channels. Choose the delivery option that best suits your needs and budget.
- Onsite. The most effective way to learn QuietSpacing® will always be live and in-person. Onsite seminar delivery maximizes the amount of interaction among students, as well as with the instructor. Onsite delivery also enables the QuietSpacing® team to engage with your people immediately after the seminar, in their personal workspaces. Participants will be able to immediately apply the concepts delivered in the seminar to their working environment.
- Webinar. Modern internet technology allows us to offer people in multiple locations remote training. You pick the time, send out the registration invitations, and the media-rich training comes right to the attendee’s computer screen. Saves time, saves money, and delivers timely education without missing a beat.
- QuietSpacing® Guides & DVDs. Not everyone can attend a specified training date. That’s why we offer the QuietSpacing® programming in written form – the Guide – and video form – the DVD. This allows students to learn at the their own pace at times most convenient for them. Check out our Books & DVD page for more information on this option.
Contact Us with any additional questions you have about this program or the other speaking and coaching services we offer.