Powering Through Task Lists – One Hour Seminar
Get and stay abreast of the myriad tasks and projects on your plate with the latest in workflow and productivity thinking – the QuietSpacing® method.
This seminar is best suited for people are managing multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
Effectively and efficiently managing the tasks and projects on your to-do list is a huge challenge in today’s interruption-ridden working environments. The QuietSpacing® method can help you capture all that’s coming at you and assist you in triaging it properly to ensure that you are maximizing your efforts every day. Imagine what it will feel like to master your workload!
Specific Learning Points
In 60 short minutes, you will learn:
- Six QuickTips to better process and complete your existing workload.
- Four ways to leverage Microsoft Outlook’s Tasks function to clear the clutter from your desk, Inbox, and mind.
- One foolproof way to ensure you never forget anything on your list.
- An integrated workflow processing system that puts you in charge of your work and career.
Delivery Options – Programs Offered Onsite, Online and Hard-Copy
QuietSpacing® seminars can be delivered through various channels. Choose the delivery option that best suits your needs and budget.
- Onsite. The most effective way to learn QuietSpacing® will always be live and in-person. Onsite seminar delivery maximizes the amount of interaction among students, as well as with the instructor. Onsite delivery also enables the QuietSpacing® team to engage with your people immediately after the seminar, in their personal workspaces. Participants will be able to immediately apply the concepts delivered in the seminar to their working environment.
- Webinar. Modern internet technology allows us to offer people in multiple locations remote training. You pick the time, send out the registration invitations, and the media-rich training comes right to the attendee’s computer screen. Saves time, saves money, and delivers timely education without missing a beat.
- QuietSpacing® Guides & DVDs. Not everyone can attend a specified training date. That’s why we offer the QuietSpacing® programming in written form – the Guide – and video form – the DVD. This allows students to learn at the their own pace at times most convenient for them. Check out our Books & DVD page for more information on this option.