Walgreens Drives Productivity
The Sunday paper contained an insert produced by Walgreens. It listed ways to boost brain power. Five of the suggestions focused on the food we eat.
- Avocados contain medium-chain fatty acids, which increase our brainpower by reducing inflammation.
- Fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, which boost memory by spurring structural brain changes.
- Wine & Peanuts both contain the cognition-boosting antioxidant resveratrol.
- Coffee facilitates memory for up to twenty-four hours, and it only takes one cup to achieve this result.
- Dark Chocolate is a good source of mood-enhancing polypenols.
Easy to Do for a Lasting Result
What’s great about this list is that all those foods are readily available and easy to include in our diet. Worth a shot, dontcha think?